Like Tree1Likes

Mandarin study group

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

can you please also let me know about the details for the study group, either on hk side or tseung kwan o? i'm a native speaker of cantonese but would love to polish up mandarin and english as well.

Would there be study group in Hk side?
    [email protected]
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by crescent:
    can you please also let me know about the details for the study group, either on hk side or tseung kwan o? i'm a native speaker of cantonese but would love to polish up mandarin and english as well.
    Ni hao

We can meet HK side for study.

Pls advise your level of Putonghua.

Also where, when and what time you are free. I am trying to organise another lady to join us.

Thanks Mark

Ni hao everyone,

I'm a university student would like to improve my english actually but here I can provide help in your mandarin study group as I'm a native cantonese and mandarin speaker and I believe I can improve my english while helping you.

If u guys need help, fell free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Amiel

Quote Originally Posted by amiellam:
    Ni hao everyone,

I'm a university student would like to improve my english actually but here I can provide help in your mandarin study group as I'm a native cantonese and mandarin speaker and I believe I can improve my english while helping you.

If u guys need help, fell free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Amiel
    Ni hao....thanks for your reply. I am trying to organise a group this Friday/15th, if confirmed I will write to you again. Mark

Hi, I would like to join this Mandarin study group too. I am a native Cantonese speaker, but, I need to improve my Mandarin.

Cheers,
    C

Hey, I'd like to know when the next meeting for the study group. I would like to practise my mandarin.

would like to join

American businessman here and have wanted to learn forever.
    Pls count me in.
    When is next meeting?

Thanks
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by rpenney22:
    American businessman here and have wanted to learn forever.
    Pls count me in.
    When is next meeting?

Thanks
    Rick
    Ni hao Rick

Sorry but I am in a group which is at an mid/advanced stage in Mandarin. Unless you have had done a few years of Mandarin study, you may find our group a little bit too difficult.

Thanks Mark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4