Cantonese Group

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cantonese Group

hi there,

Does anyone who'd be interested to learn Cantonese? ... am going to have a group and thinking to start a group @ MongKok or TST... The group is to focus on daily language for living in HK and guangdong.

free to PM me.

Last edited by BrisbaneStriker; 13-01-2010 at 11:30 AM.

could be keen

I'd be keen too. I've been doing some self study with The Third Ear CDs but I'd like to intereact with more people who are learning too.

Thanks

I'd love to join.Please let me know the time schedule.Thanks

Keep me posted as well pls. Thx

Hi all,

I am glad that there are somebody who have the interest to form a Cantonese learning group. I am a Chinese language teacher (Cantonese & Mandarin). I am thinking about forming a Cantonese learning group too so there is a chance that my students (or anyone who is learning the dialect) can all join and practice together.

Bribanestriker-you have any ideas on how to start? I am thinking about typical activities like yum cha, movies, cafe meetings, even book club as some of my students can read characters.

Hope to hear ideas from all of you.

Hi Langex,

I like your suggestion, please keep me updated if you are able to form a Cantonese group.

Quote Originally Posted by langex:
    Hi all,

I am glad that there are somebody who have the interest to form a Cantonese learning group. I am a Chinese language teacher (Cantonese & Mandarin). I am thinking about forming a Cantonese learning group too so there is a chance that my students (or anyone who is learning the dialect) can all join and practice together.

Bribanestriker-you have any ideas on how to start? I am thinking about typical activities like yum cha, movies, cafe meetings, even book club as some of my students can read characters.

Hope to hear ideas from all of you.

Does anyone like to meet for the group on this Wednesday evening of 19th Jan?

Brisbanesriker, any chance to meet on either Tue/ Thurs?

For this coming week, I will be available on Tue (19th) & Thurs (21st)evenings, if any of you is interested, let's have our first meeting in a cafe (prefer Central/ Causeway Bay). Introduce each other, practice Cantonese and talk about future plans.

If its in TST or MKK i'm available. Not interested if its on the Island. Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast