My Japanese for your English or Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hello,
    I'm a native Cantonese speaker and would like to practice Japanese from language exchange friends on weekend or holidays. If interested please email [email protected] , thanks.
    Chin

Hi, I am from London, very English, interested in improving my Japanese language skills. Gambatte!

yubear,

Hi,I am native cantonese speaker,here is my email:[email protected],if you are interested,pls feel free to contact me.

just a local girl here,I speak fluent Cantonese,Mandarin,and I think my Eng. is good too,and I've got many friends talking in Eng,I work as a freelance make-up artist at the moment,so that we may meet up for coffee or drinks during daytime.
    so nice to meet you here

Christy

Hi,YuBear,

I am HK local,girl,can speak Cantonese,fluent Mandarin and English.I am learning Japanese.Here is my email/msn:[email protected],pls add me if you want.Thanks!

Kay

Hey yubear, I'm a Chinese guys who speak fluent Cantonese, mandarin , english and Japanese as I tried some meetup when I was in Australia as well. Email me:[email protected]
    And let's talk about that.
    Thanks

Sam
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, I just graduated and came back to Hong Kong from Canada. I speak fluent English and Cantonese. Currently in the middle of job search. In coffee shops every day from noon till night. if interested, let me know. I am free pretty much free everyday.

hope to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kt_bel:
    Yoroshiku! Watashi wa nihon de 2 nen no mae ni sundeimashita. Senshuu watashi wa HK ni kittekimashita. Ima watashi wa nihongo wo benkyoshitai (cantonese mou, demo chotto muzukashii, watashi wa Cantonese wo ima dekinai kara!) Zenbun wo wasureta kara gomen ne!! Mata ne :-)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Wow! You're awesome, Kt_bel! lol

Quote Originally Posted by andyobe2:
    Hi, I just graduated and came back to Hong Kong from Canada. I speak fluent English and Cantonese. Currently in the middle of job search. In coffee shops every day from noon till night.
    Hey andyobe2, what type of job are you looking for?

please exchange language with me,i want to learn