My Japanese for your English or Cantonese

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Japanese for your English or Cantonese

Hi there,

I am a native Japanese female and learning English & Cantonese.
    I would like to find language exchange friends who can meet up in weekday daytime. Please let me know if you are interested in.

Thank you.

Japanese for English

Hi,
    I would like to exchange some English for your Japanese.
    I will be visiting Japan in the next two weeks and would like to learn
    a few phrases. Let me know if we can arraange to meet. I am a primary school English teacher and would like to learn the correct pronunciation of some useful Japanese phrases.
    You can SMS me at 93183625.

Regards,
    Roger

hi, Roger.
    thank you so much for your email.
    anyway, when will you go to Japan in next week?
    because i will be busy in this weekend. i have a time a bit in this afternoon. but until around 6:30pm. or next week.. what do you think? i am very sorry for not convenient.
    so let me know your idea.
    thank you.

yubear

Japanese for English

Hi,
    Sure next weekend is fine with me.
    Let me know when and where.

Rgds,
    Roger

Japanese/English/Cantonese/Mandarin

Hi there,

I am a native Canstonese Male. I studied Japanese long time ago in UK. I live and work in HK now. I hope to learn more Japanese language. And I would like to be your language exchange partner.

Please reply me if you can.

Thank you!
    Edward

Hi there -

I have most daytimes free.

I am a native English speaker that has lived in UK, Australia before living in HK.

Let me know if you want to meet for a walk or coffee together to chat.

A

Last edited by emx; 19-01-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by yubear:
    Hi there,

I am a native Japanese female and learning English & Cantonese.
    I would like to find language exchange friends who can meet up in weekday daytime. Please let me know if you are interested in.

Thank you.
    I can meet in daytime. I would love to learn Japanese. In return, I can teach you Cantonese or Chinese.

Please text 97685798...Edwin

I lived in Japan for a couple of years, but I haven't had a chance to speak Japanese since I moved here (3 years ago). I work during weekdays, but I could meet on weekends or maybe weeknights. You can PM me if you are interested.

I was raised in Canada and educated in HK for a few years under a British system international school.

I am currently studying in HKU, and learning Japanese as an elective, I would like to improve on my speaking and listening. Please PM or contact me if you're interested.

Yoroshiku! Watashi wa nihon de 2 nen no mae ni sundeimashita. Senshuu watashi wa HK ni kittekimashita. Ima watashi wa nihongo wo benkyoshitai (cantonese mou, demo chotto muzukashii, watashi wa Cantonese wo ima dekinai kara!) Zenbun wo wasureta kara gomen ne!! Mata ne :-)
    Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast