Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By avischan8
  • 1 Post By SelinaHK

Cultural Exchange: Putonghua for native German of English

Closed Thread

Cultural Exchange: Putonghua for native German of English

Hey there,

I'm looking for some people, preferable living in HK, to get in touch with. As I am new to the country I would need some assistance with the language. Perhaps someone would like to assist/exchange ...... let me know.

Regards,
    TONG

so u speak german? I can speak mandarin, cantonese and english, was learning german in munich last year. I need a speaknig partner so i wont forget too fast my German. Let me know

TONG likes this.

Thx for reply!
    Yes, I am a native german.

Thats great but I am still not in HK yet, so it will take some time. But let me know if you also need to focus a little on your writing skills ??

Hi Tong,
    Hallo, Ich heiße Selina. Ich komme aus Hong Kong. Ich mag Deutsch.Ich spreche wenig
    Hi, I’m a Mandarin teacher at a local school. I’ve passed the Language Proficiency Assessment Test for Putonghua teachers. I’m good at helping my students to distinguish their pronunciation problems and improve their fluency. I’m looking to learn German (both speaking and writing) and I will exchange my knowledge in Mandarin in return. I took a summer German course in Bonn few years ago and learnt some basic German. However, I’d like to learn more.
    I can help you to learn more about the phonetics (PinYin) of Putonghua and the daily use language in Putonghua. Also, I’d be happy to help you improve your reading and writing in Chinese.

From your message, I know that you’re not in HK now. I’m wondering if we can focus more on writing skill now.
    Some information about me: I’m a local Hong Kong woman, under 30s, excellent in Cantonese and Mandarin, fluent in English and know little German.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks
    Cheers,
    Selina

Last edited by SelinaHK; 03-03-2010 at 10:01 PM.
    TONG likes this.

Hi Selina,

thank's a lot! I appreciate your help. Just send you an answer per pm message.

Liebe Gruesse .....

Hi Selina,

I just saw your message about the German - Mandarin exchange.

My name is Dandy. I live in the mid levels, and work in Wan Chai. I am studying Mandarin and would like to get some help with both the writing and talking aspects of the language. I am native German, yet I also speak English and Spanish.

I can meet weekdays evening or weekends. If you are interested pls send me a private message so we can set somthing up.

My e-mail is [email protected] - hope to talk to you soon
    Br
    Dandy

Hi, Ich bin Sherry Guo. just started my german learning in Gothe Instuttit HK, would be nice to know how everything is going on with all your guys/ gals German learning. Or is it possbile to join any of you?

Sherry
    [email protected]