French English / Cantonese Mandarin Exchange

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

French English / Cantonese Mandarin Exchange

Hello,
    i am a French student living in Hong Kong and I would like to find some people interested in language exchanges. I can speak english, mandarin and french but my cantonese is still really bad. So if you want to practice your english or French, please drop me a line, I'd be happy to get better in mandarin or cantonese.
    Cheers!

Nice to meet u.
    I'm interested in it. I'm local and also able to speak in mandarin, English and Japanese.
    U're welcomed to email me if u think we can work it out.
    Here is my email address: [email protected]
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hi I am interested too, i am a local and can also speak a little bit French, let's meet at your convenience, we may chat first through MSN/email: [email protected]

Elvis

Hi, I am French and live in Hong Kong for a couple of years now. I want to learn Cantonese and Mandarin and can exchange my French and English with whom is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Porte:
    Hi, I am French and live in Hong Kong for a couple of years now. I want to learn Cantonese and Mandarin and can exchange my French and English with whom is interested.
    ^_^ Hey man. French for Cantonese is exactly what I'm looking for. I think I could be quite systematic at talking about Cantonese... What district do you usually go?

Hey!

I live in Sai Yin Pun on Hk Island but I am always up to travel on the other side. Like in TST.

I answered on another post you are in, earlier today. Yan1010 and Yvs are part of this chat. They both contacted me already and since you mentioned a study group on that topic, I figured out it could be a good idea. Topic name : "My native cantonese for your native french"

Hello, everyone, i was wanted practice and belief that more practice and more good, and confident , i prefer to have a 30mins <---> language exchange as well, need a practice and practice more, and Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Franch, Italian , or others is welcome!! But need be a Patience and time to do that!! Email me if you want!!

My email [email protected]

Hey guys, I am looking for language exchange for my Cantonese/Mandarin to your English as well. Feel free to add my Skype "alex.english.hk" if you wish and we can start our practice right away

Salut,

Je veux apprendre le francais. Je parle Cantonese and mandarin. Repondez, s'il vous plait.

Jen

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison Porte:
    Hey!

I live in Sai Yin Pun on Hk Island but I am always up to travel on the other side. Like in TST.

I answered on another post you are in, earlier today. Yan1010 and Yvs are part of this chat. They both contacted me already and since you mentioned a study group on that topic, I figured out it could be a good idea. Topic name : "My native cantonese for your native french"
    I found your post here after months. Have you formed a group of exchanging French for Cantonese. I am Cindy, borne in Hong Kong and have experience of teaching Cantonese and Mandarin. I have been learning french for about 2 years. May I join your group? You are welcome to send me whatsapp or call 6691 3989. Merci.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast