My Cantonese/ Mandarin/ English for your Portugese/ Spanish

Closed Thread

Smile My Cantonese/ Mandarin/ English for your Portugese/ Spanish

I am a local Hongkonger who will be a very good teacher of Cantonese and Mandarin. In particular, I am conversant with the phonetics (in International Phonetic Alphabet) of Cantonese and Mandarin, the knowledge of which will greatly facilitate your learning of the languages. I can also teach your English phonetics if you like.

I heart the Latin American culture, in particular that of Brazil. Wish to learn Portugese or Spanish. Best if you are a Brazilian.

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by joey shaw:
    I am a local Hongkonger who will be a very good teacher of Cantonese and Mandarin. In particular, I am conversant with the phonetics (in International Phonetic Alphabet) of Cantonese and Mandarin, the knowledge of which will greatly facilitate your learning of the languages. I can also teach your English phonetics if you like.

I heart the Latin American culture, in particular that of Brazil. Wish to learn Portugese or Spanish. Best if you are a Brazilian.

Joey
    Pls reply me if you can teach me Portugese/ Spanish in exchange for Chinese (Mandarin/ Cantonese). you can email me at: [email protected]

HI Joey,

not sure if you are still looking for ways to practice Spanish. I lived in Spain for five years, and moved to HK for work about 7 months ago. Ever since I studied Mandarin, and am looking for someone to practice what I learned in school in conversations. Pls send me an e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested

BR
    Dandy