Like Tree1Likes

Japanese girl looking for native French speakers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese girl looking for native French speakers

Hi everybody,

I am Japanese and looking for someone who teaches me French.

I will stay in Paris for a month in this summer and I would like to communicate with locals.

Having lived in HK for 7 years and worked in an English-speaking environment. So we wouldn't have any problems to speak English, also I could teach Japanese if you are interested.

If any interested, please send me back.
    Looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers,

Go to LKF or Wyndham St. You'll hit thousands French.

Good luck!

I'm back in Paris for the World Cup. Message if you want to get together for drinks and discussions

french/japanese swap

u still interested in french/japanese exchange? i live in peng chau, hk, but im currently in okinawa and will be back to hk on the 28 of this month of may

Slotter

Hey! This is Luis. I do not speak Native French but I can practice with you. I speak Japanese though and would like to practice it because I might be working in Japan! If you want to meet up some time, send me a message!

Wink Bonjour. C'est facile

Hi,
    It can be easy to practice your French. I live in HK too and am a native French speaker. We can talk and meet to see how we can proceed. What about a coffee on HK side sometime this week.

Yoroshiku.

Marc

Would be nice to teach you French basics...

Quote Originally Posted by FloCanya2010:
    Hi everybody,

I am Japanese and looking for someone who teaches me French.

I will stay in Paris for a month in this summer and I would like to communicate with locals.

Having lived in HK for 7 years and worked in an English-speaking environment. So we wouldn't have any problems to speak English, also I could teach Japanese if you are interested.

If any interested, please send me back.
    Looking forward to hearing from you

Cheers,
    Hi there ! I always dreamed having some Japanese lessons, and I would love to teach you some French basics!! When will you be in Paris? Cheers
    iwontbite likes this.

french teacher new to HK

Bonjour!
    I am a french teacher,based in HK, who did Japanese at university. It would be great to meet and do an exchange. Also you could show me HK because I am new here. Please answer.

About your stay in France

Hello,

My name is Jeff. I lived in Paris. I will be happy to teach you French. Please let me know if your still looking to learn french and in which topics you want to improve your French lunguage.

I am really interested with Japonese culture if you want to share it I will be happy as well.

I will be in Paris in July ad August.

My email is : [email protected]

Cheers

Hi

i m a native french speaker and interested in some exchange!!!

drop me a line:[email protected] or text me: 66053680

hope c u soon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast