Online English / Cantonese language exchange

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Local Chinese working in Central

I can teach you Cantonese.....but i don't have mic in my computer...so prefer face to face teaching..

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon:
    Hi!

I'm a 28-year-old Canadian woman who likes to meet new people and learn new languages.

Now, I'm learning Japanese in college while continuing to work as an English teacher after school. I moved to Japan 2 years ago and might end up making it my permanent home. My father is from Hong Kong but never had the time to teach me Cantonese. I love HK movies and music and would like to be able to read and write it as well.

I chat on MSN Messenger but I can also download Yahoo or AIM if anyone is interested in voice chat language exchange. Please contact me if you'd seriously like to improve your English (or learn beginner's Japanese) in exchange for teaching me Cantonese. If you need help correcting your written English (for example: essays) I can also do that!

THANK YOU!!

SJ
    I guess I know u SJ. is that u WL? If i'm correct, drop me a note to [email protected]

hi all,

I'm 34 man who could speak Cantonese, Mandrian (Puthonghua) and English.

May I join your party? Welcome message to [email protected]

Steve

Last edited by steve.; 09-06-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon:
    Hi!

I'm a 28-year-old Canadian woman who likes to meet new people and learn new languages.

Now, I'm learning Japanese in college while continuing to work as an English teacher after school. I moved to Japan 2 years ago and might end up making it my permanent home. My father is from Hong Kong but never had the time to teach me Cantonese. I love HK movies and music and would like to be able to read and write it as well.

I chat on MSN Messenger but I can also download Yahoo or AIM if anyone is interested in voice chat language exchange. Please contact me if you'd seriously like to improve your English (or learn beginner's Japanese) in exchange for teaching me Cantonese. If you need help correcting your written English (for example: essays) I can also do that!

THANK YOU!!

SJ
    Hi SJ

My name is Yan. I am so glad to see your message as I would like to make some friends who from English speaking country in order to improve my English. I am native Cantonese speaker and I am happy to teach u Cantonese. If you interested in making friend with me, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Dear all,

I am a Cantonese speaker and speak fluent English and fair Mandarin. Could I join your party? What should I do if I want to join msn? Feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Hey I'm a Hong Kong student who will go to university soon. I also want to exchange language with you, please feel free to contact me. My msn is [email protected]

I would like voice chat language exhange with you

I'm James Choo and from Hong Kong ,actually i'm a production designer ( Art director )in film industry in Hong Kong, And i also have finished 2 Hollywood movies with foreigner, 1. UltraViolet ( released )2.DOA ( Dead ot Alive )will release on 28 Aug.2006 in U.S. It is a good experience for me but i found i have to improve my english as much as possible, as a designer cannot express some concept properly it is very frustrating, and like to study other country culture too.

Recently i perpare some business in China ( with my friend )for Theme Park, and animation in China, there are a huge market and waiting for discover here, or maybe we discover something here too

anyway If you like know more about China and Hong Kong everything, talk with me and don't forget I'm a film designer so i like to discover everything everywhere too

I hope improve my english pronunciation and study everyday, and i found my problem is no more way to speak, so i hope i can speak and study for some one here , I can teach you Cantonese definitely, Hope have fun with you for talk soon
    my email : [email protected]

Best

James Choo

i would like to be your fd

i am a hk person and my native is cantonese, and i would like to improve my english so i would like to be your fd ,my msn is [email protected] if you feel free ,add me plx........ for who want to chat with me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by danny ng; 17-08-2006 at 10:00 PM.

HI SJ,

I'm from Malaysia, speak Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
    If you are using yahoo messenger, please add me [email protected]

Halcyon,

Hi ! I am native Cantonese speaker and i really want to learn and improve english speaking. i am very happy if i can teach you Cantonese. Thank you to your assistance in advance !
    you may contact me through the mail. my mail address is [email protected]

Tks!
    Wai