Online English / Cantonese language exchange

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hi Newguy and Raymond,

I'm interested to pratice my Enghlish in daily basis (although i have use it everyday by writing so many emails and have some British colleagues in my office).

Newguy, do you mind if I add you in MSN?

Cheers!
    Rachel

I am local university girl, also want to improve english, interested parties, pls add my msn: [email protected]
    Thank you!!

Seek Foreign Friends for Exchange Cantonese and English

Hi, I am a part-time university student. I would like to get foreign friends to exchange Cantonese and English...because my English oral skill is not good. Welcome any age, gender.

If any interested on it, please add my msn address: [email protected]

hi, fr star

hello, Halcyon,

I would like to meet you via msn, pls drop me a message if you dont mind to add me too in your list, see u, have a nice day.

hk girl

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon:
    Hi!

I'm a 28-year-old Canadian woman who likes to meet new people and learn new languages.

Now, I'm learning Japanese in college while continuing to work as an English teacher after school. I moved to Japan 2 years ago and might end up making it my permanent home. My father is from Hong Kong but never had the time to teach me Cantonese. I love HK movies and music and would like to be able to read and write it as well.

I chat on MSN Messenger but I can also download Yahoo or AIM if anyone is interested in voice chat language exchange. Please contact me if you'd seriously like to improve your English (or learn beginner's Japanese) in exchange for teaching me Cantonese. If you need help correcting your written English (for example: essays) I can also do that!

THANK YOU!!

SJ

hihi....i would love to improve my english~and i also can teach u cantonese~
    MSN: [email protected]

See u then~

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon:
    Hi!

I'm a 28-year-old Canadian woman who likes to meet new people and learn new languages.

Now, I'm learning Japanese in college while continuing to work as an English teacher after school. I moved to Japan 2 years ago and might end up making it my permanent home. My father is from Hong Kong but never had the time to teach me Cantonese. I love HK movies and music and would like to be able to read and write it as well.

I chat on MSN Messenger but I can also download Yahoo or AIM if anyone is interested in voice chat language exchange. Please contact me if you'd seriously like to improve your English (or learn beginner's Japanese) in exchange for teaching me Cantonese. If you need help correcting your written English (for example: essays) I can also do that!

THANK YOU!!

SJ

-----------------------
    HI,I am also in Canada,I can also speak Cantonese,Marderin and a little bit Japanese,Chat with me on Msn^^ [email protected]

Hi, I would like to learn some cantonese, I speak fluent English born in UK. If anyone wants to exchange languages just msn me at [email protected]

Request on English teacher

If there is anyone who is english teacher & native english speaker, kindly drop me words...so that i can contact you, thks.

Native english speaker and want to learn more chinese. I'm interested in doing some language exchange and learn more! my msn is [email protected]

Hi SJ,

I'm a native Cantonese speaker who borned in HK. I would like to have some friends to practise more English with me.

Let's chat at MSN, my account is [email protected]

Regards,
    C