Language Exchange (Cantonese Mandarin English French)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I'm from states so English is perfect, I could really use some Mandarin help since everyone in my office is non stop Chinese besides when they need to talk to me...just need to know if they are talking about me Give me a call 9722-2028 or shoot me a PM - Thu

Quote Originally Posted by Goirish02:
    just need to know if they are talking about me
    hahaa good idea bro... always good to know whats happening

No doubt, I'm up to 5 words, I could use about 1000 times that. I could even do a language exchange at a bar so I can learn to order drinks

Hi,

English/Mandarin speaker is exactly what he's looking for. He needs conversation and starting to write.

language

I want to learn English or French or Mandarin or any world languages as I need world travelling sometimes. can anyone help me? I can pay for it.

e me
    [email protected]

Anyone still looking for partner?

I would like to learn Mandarin and am starting from nothing right now! Would like to learn to read and write as well as speak. I can exchange French or English. I was a teacher for eight years and am now a full time student (flexible hours).

Hi ! Valerie,
    Great! You are the third French I know name Valerie... I would like to exchange my Catonese and Mandarin with your English... What the schedule you are, I am fine with weekdays around 7:30p.m. in Kowloon side or 8:00 p.m in HK side... Weekend is also avaliable.. Please PM or email me