language & cultural exchange: spanish italian french - cantonese/mandarin

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I'll probably be late...

Quote Originally Posted by ballerina:
    Yes I suggest we meet there at the entrance,
    I will be wearing a brigt green t-shirt that says ITALIA on it!

Ballerina
    Hi Ballerina, didn't know you were also an Italian. So there are two Italian in the group, anyone else?

I'll probably be late if we meet at 7pm as I finish work at 6pm in Lai Chi Kok; I know the frige club is a bit far away from the MTR so I am not sure if I can make it. In this case, is there only one caf? in the Fringe? I could come and meet you all inside there.

Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Shutensa:
    The entrance to the fringe club right?

Does anyone need directions there?
    Yes, Shutensa, please tell me the directions there.

Quote Originally Posted by ballerina:
    Yes I suggest we meet there at the entrance,
    I will be wearing a brigt green t-shirt that says ITALIA on it!

Ballerina
    great! i will recognise the bright green italia tshirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvola:
    Yes, Shutensa, please tell me the directions there.

nuvola,

if you take the mtr, exit at D1, then you will arrive pedder street, on your right you will see queen's road, cross queen's road. walk along wydham street, ( i think approx. a few mins?! ) then you will see fringe club on your left hand side!

Quote Originally Posted by kwanmichelle:
    nuvola,

if you take the mtr, exit at D1, then you will arrive pedder street, on your right you will see queen's road, cross queen's road. walk along wydham street, ( i think approx. a few mins?! ) then you will see fringe club on your left hand side!
    What she said Some landmarks though:

- You should see a giant Luis Vuitton store across the street from the MTR exit
    - When you turn right and get to queens rioad, there should be a Marks and Spencer there. you want to walk up the hill on the street right next to that M&S.
    - When walking up the hill, that giant striped beige and oranged building near to the top is the fringe club! You need to walk around it to the other side to get to the rooftop though ( I think)

Thank you Kwanmichelle and Shutensa. I am looking forward to seeing you all tmw nite.

Need clarification

Hi. I have some confusion over the meeting point. Are we going to meet at the entrance of fringe club or MTR D1?

Quote Originally Posted by Shutensa:
    What she said Some landmarks though:

- You should see a giant Luis Vuitton store across the street from the MTR exit
    - When you turn right and get to queens rioad, there should be a Marks and Spencer there. you want to walk up the hill on the street right next to that M&S.
    - When walking up the hill, that giant striped beige and oranged building near to the top is the fringe club! You need to walk around it to the other side to get to the rooftop though ( I think)
    hehehe obviously i was typing out what i saw on a map :P

Quote Originally Posted by bana:
    Hi. I have some confusion over the meeting point. Are we going to meet at the entrance of fringe club or MTR D1?
    Hi, i think it is in front of the fringe club!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvola:
    Oh, is there anyone care for a little French lesson; I mean I can teach you French to exchange your American English (native speaker if possible). But I am not a native French speaker (I am HK Chinese), I guess I am good enough for a beginner... sorry! It sounds not fair to you .
    I guess i may help as I am native french speaker (even if i don't look like... )

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast