Child language exchange

Closed Thread

Child language exchange

My daughter aged 10 who can exchange her Mardarin with the child with English, prefer female and age similar, living in Tsing Yi would be great

Hi,

Our daughter is 5, as a new arrival in HK, she miss her friends from Belgium a lot. We hope to be able to find her some new playmates.
    She speaks fluently Dutch, have a very decent knowledge of English and Putonghua. From next month (June 2010) on, we are living in Clearwater Bay area. As a very social girl, she would welcome anyone to make friends with!

Kind Regards
    Family Elm./Lam

Hi Family Elm/ Lam

Welcome to HK, there are plenty of time in summer allowing to play, as the distance is quite far from Tsing Yi to Clear Water Bay, may be not easy meet quite often, my single daughter welcome to have girl to be her sister,

Cheers
    Ringo

Hi Ringo,

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words. As Sanna (our daughter) left a big "sister" (her cousin) behind in Belgium, I am sure she will love to meet your daughter. As for the distance, I hope to have my car within a few weeks, and that would make the distance a lot shorter. Beside, me and my wife are always keen to meet more people aswell and we wouldn't have a problem making the trip to Tsing Yi for a meet and greet. Tomorrow (2 June), I be returning back to HK from the mainland ,please feel free to send me a txt or call on 66796391.

Kind Regards
    Rachim