Looking for language partners & new friends!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Looking for language partners & new friends!

Hi everyone!
    I arrived in HK a few months ago and I'd like to meet new fun & exciting people! For the moment, I know A LOT of French people, who are for sure very nice, but that doesn't change me a lot from my home country!

I also would like to improve my english and my chinese, as I took a few months lessons of Mandarin (danshi wode putonghua bu tai hao!). I can teach you some French in return!

Let me know if you're interested!
    Cheers

Live in Yau Ma Tai but wana live in the hearts of my friends.

I like French and Mandarin, but do not know both.
    But can be friends.
    u may reply at [email protected]

Regaeds,
    I M R A N.

[QUOTE=cha_hk]Hi everyone!
    I arrived in HK a few months ago and I'd like to meet new fun & exciting people! For the moment, I know A LOT of French people, who are for sure very nice, but that doesn't change me a lot from my home country!

Hi All!

I totally am in the same situation as you cha_hk!
    I'm French and settled down in HK just a couple months ago. I am trying to break through this francophone social cirlce and look forward to meeting some English/Italian/German speakers to exchange words and have some fun -- but of course everyone's welcome!
    Hey, I know this is an expat forum but it would also be great to meet some people from HK, I can't wait to go for a KTV!! (euh, why did I say that?...)

Drop a line!

B.

PS: cha_hk, we are NOT meeting! - just kidding!

Hi Imran and B.!

Thanks for your answers.
    B, you're right, we are not meeting!! I'm kidding of course. Maybe we could join one of the language exchange groups... Apparently, there are some nice meeting and gathering organised, let's go to meet different people!

See you,

Cha.

cha and donB, i would like to learn some French. i am a native cantonese speaker. i can speak Mandarin and English. let's meet up someday for language exchange practice
    ms dimple cheeks

Thumbs up y not

Hi guys,
    Yes its share, teach and learn. Why not meet up for language exchange on weekend. You may plan by ur self or join any of the gathering if it occurs. it will be nice to join.
    And it will be more beneficial to me cuz i will have a chance to learn both Cantonese and French, he he, ,
    So c u soon and do count me in.

Regards,
    D R A G O N.

count me in!

halo halo
    sounds cool! i am fluent in english & cantonese...please, i would love to learn french! let's hook up & ve some funnnnnn! drop me a line**
    cheerios!!!!!!! so tell me, why are you guys in hong kong?
    Last edited by loppi; 24-04-2006 at 11:18 PM.

Cool ya meet up

Ho Loppi,
    Why am i in HK.
    Cuz i can't go any where else, he he he.
    Long story my friend. will tell u when we meet up.
    c ya

D R A G O N.

Yeah, let's meet!

Hi guys!
    Coool to see all these messages; we will have fun I think!
    I am not here this week-end, go to Guilin 3 days. But we can meet on Thursday, or next week, as you prefer.
    See you!

Hi there, Can I join you guys?

I was away from hk for ten years and have just come back this year. I would love to meet more people, especially those who genuinely enjoy intercultural interaction.

I can speak Cantonese, English and Mandarin.

Regards,
    Douglas

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast