Learning the Italian language

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Learning the Italian language

Hi guys,

I recently came to Hong Kong but still have the wish to learn the Italian language. Are there any Italian people who would like to give me some lesson? I could give you German lessons..

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy44:
    Hi guys,

I recently came to Hong Kong but still have the wish to learn the Italian language. Are there any Italian people who would like to give me some lesson? I could give you German lessons..

Kathy
    Hi Kathy

I can suggest you "lovehate" to teach you Italian.
    I live in Shanghai and have also been trying to have Italian classes.

Good luck. Arrivederte.

Hi Kathy, I'm Italian and I can help you with the language. It seems that there is a bunch of people on GeoXpat interested in italian language lessons. If you guys can team up we can rent a small classroom for a reasonable price near Jordan, at my friend's office. Let me know if you are in. Evenings and weekends only, 'cause I work full time.

Hi Elrim,

I would like to learn the Italian language properly so it's the best to get it teach from a real Italian.. I would be in.. For me the same I also work full time so only evenings and weekends. Follow week I'm little busy because I need to organize something for my apartment where I will move in by tomorrow.. Ciao, Kathrin

coincidence - I am in a house moving spree too!
    Ok, so let's postpone everything by one or two weeks.

ciao ciao!

that's fine with me. Looking forward to improve my Italian.. but please don't expect so much :-)..

Ciao

Hi,

how did your house moving go?
    Everything fine so that we can start with Italian language lesson?

Ciao,
    Kathrin

Quote Originally Posted by elrim:
    coincidence - I am in a house moving spree too!
    Ok, so let's postpone everything by one or two weeks.

ciao ciao!

Hi Elrim.
    I see that you teach Italian. Are you still in Hong Kong? I am looking to learn the language and found you on google. How much do you charge and what days are good for you?
    Thank you!
    Margot

Hi, I'd like to learn Italian very much and I'm looking for a teacher. Are you still doing this? I'd like to join if its going. Thanks

Italian

Quote Originally Posted by margot.fraser:
    Hi Elrim.
    I see that you teach Italian. Are you still in Hong Kong? I am looking to learn the language and found you on google. How much do you charge and what days are good for you?
    Thank you!
    Margot
    Hi Margot, Isaw your message. I'm looking for an Italian teacher. Wondered if you had any luck?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast