Giveaway: Fashion Ts for Two at the Mandarin Oriental

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Giveaway: Fashion Ts for Two at the Mandarin Oriental

Each Thursday afternoon, the Mandarin Oriental will showcase the latest collection of elegant fashion designers at the Clipper Lounge. Participating designers are Salvatore Ferragamo (10 September), Giorgio Armani (17 September), and Escada (24 September).

Tickets are priced at HK $488 for two which includes the legendary Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong afternoon tea as well as the fashion show.

GeoExpat has two tickets to the Armani and Escada Shows to Giveaway.

To enter the Giveaway, simply tell us:

Who is your Favorite Fashion Designer is and why? (in 100 words or less)

Winner will be announced September 15th

Giorgio Armani because his fashions are accessible - shops and online - and he has a total concept of what the modern man and sophisticated female want to feel whether smart or casual, depending on mood and occasion. Not only accessible, but accessories make the outfit - and that includes sunglasses, fragrances and cosmetics. So Armani's the man for making everyone feel sexy and chic!

LV

Louis Vuitton is definitely the biggest and the best brand in the World.

Look on any district in Hong Kong and genuine or fake, you will always find someone with an LV.

Giorgio Armani - Himself is a fit and tanned man with bright blue eyes. As a fashion leader, he creates styles that accentuate the body with sleek elegance. He creates the legendary brand, which can enjoyed by everybody who loves fashion with- Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani (established 1981), Armani Jeans (1981), Borgonuovo 21, Armani Golf (established 1966), and Armani Neve (winter sportswear, established 1996).

He is my favorate designer because he makes a man standout and sexy.

Wish I had been in Hk to enter this!!!! ( sorry for the thread interruption :$)
    Posted via Mobile Device

You can still enter.

The shows are: Giorgio Armani (17 September), and Escada (24 September).

Not in hk til oct unfortunately!
    Posted via Mobile Device

My Fav. designer is Christian Lacroix
    His work is simply just Amazing. I've the opportunity to see one of his exhibition and the details of beading done in one dress would have taken at least 10 weeks (min) to make. So much details so much colors it was stunning. He made clothes the way i want to make clothes, a clothes that can be consider as Art.

He inspired me so much. Too bad about the bankruptcy i really wish to see more of his works.

xo

fashion

Bossini pour homme, classic yet directional.

Valentino because he makes fashion look as elegant as Audrey Hepburn.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast