Giveaway: Escada Fashion Ts for Two at the Mandarin Oriental - Week 2

Giveaway: Escada Fashion Ts for Two at the Mandarin Oriental - Week 2

Each Thursday afternoon, the Mandarin Oriental will showcase the latest collection of elegant fashion designers at the Clipper Lounge. Tickets are priced at HK $488 for two which includes the legendary Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong afternoon tea as well as the fashion show.

GeoExpat has 2 tickets to the Escada Show to Giveaway.

To enter the Giveaway, simply tell us:

Which fashion brand or designer would you like to see holding a fashion show at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong? (in 100 words or less)

Winner will be announced September 22nd.

Last edited by Editor; 17-09-2009 at 03:28 PM.

I'd like to see Escada to hold a fashion show after this one again - especially considering that they went into liquidation. It would be sad to see them disappear.

I would choose Agnes B because it is simple, elegant and classy. Best of all their clothes never go out of fashion, are reasonably priced and very suitable for the Asian market (Asian figures).

It gotta be Yves Saint Laurent ! Mr YSL may have passed away but they still uphold the brand's DNA - Audacious and Fascinating !!

I would vote for Stella Mccartney. Her sexy feminine design would be a definitely hit among Asian girls.

It would be definitely great to see Christian Dior here. His irresistible elegance and charm are not changing for ever and ever!

A Vivian Westwood fashion show would be amazing to see. Especially with some of her more ourtagious creations. Real fantasy!

I'd like to see a show by Chanel. Timeless, elegant and classic.

I would love to see an Asian designer for a change. How about Hong Kong's very own Vivienne Tam. Her 2009 Fall collection is bold yet wearable.

Quote Originally Posted by audlin2000:
    A Vivian Westwood fashion show would be amazing to see. Especially with some of her more ourtagious creations. Real fantasy!
    Congratulations Audlin, you're this week's winner. The show is this Thurs
    Sept 24. PM me for details.