Lucky Draw - Show Stopper The Musical

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Because it's my birthday?!?

With such great reviews and a night of non-stop dancing, singing and fun- why wouldn't you want to see Showstopper?!
    You'd be crazy to miss out on seeing this!!

As a surprise for my fiancee as we both work all week + I work Saturdays, meaning we don't get to do much together these days. It would be a really nice chance to do something romantic together again.

MMM one reason!?
    More than flopper dropper or copper we will have showstopper at Hong Kong!

Its good enough!?

Cheers!

Thumbs up

Would love to get out of the house with the wife. Our 9 month old is giving us more than enough reason to go out and have a good time!

because I just like it! Music, dance, and movie come together~ it just kill all of my tireless, worries, stressful work for couple hours, until next day I am back to the office again :P

Fantastic Event!

We love music and dancig! We are sure it will be a fantastic oportunity to enjoy with my couple a good evening with good music and a good performance! We can not miss it....see if the luck is with us.
    David

I want a close watch of Hong Kong by experiencing its cultural life.

booya

I'd love some tickets to showstopper as it's been nothing but in my face with every paper, leaflet and forum I've read ! No doubt it's the bees knees, and in the audience I'll be surging with humble jealousy immersed in the casts creations. Thus reminding myself I have a degree in Theatre, that I should be donning the boots to tread the boards once more, with only my thanks due to the catalyst that is Geo expat !

Thanks,

brown noser mike

I need something to lift my spirits.