Cheapest Gym in HK

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The LCSD HK public gym/fitness (weight room) fee is 17hkd per hour, or you can purchase a monthly pass.

Anybody knows a cheap gym in YL?

I like the words ‘bafflegab’ and ‘subvention’ used in this discussion.

Like all of you guys I’m also looking for a cheap gym only in 2019...

Quote Originally Posted by LCI:
    Anybody knows a cheap gym in YL?
    Physical is pretty cheap

Quote Originally Posted by WalkAbout:
    The LCSD HK public gym/fitness (weight room) fee is 17hkd per hour, or you can purchase a monthly pass.
    LCSD is by hour and on the hour. For example you couldn't go 340-440. It would be 3-4 then again 4-5 so you'd have to buy 2 hours. But they also have a quota of tickets that they sell per hour block. Not sure how strict they are.

That and no music. So it's pretty quiet in the gym. Plus most LCSD gyms have that training class in which you cannot use the gym during designated times quite frequently too.

I'm so glad I belong to a club that has a great gym that is never too crowded. Opens 7 days a week from 7AM-11PM. All for $19 per session and no time limit on sessions. Includes towel, locker, showers, sauna, steam room and massage chairs. When its not busy I ask to plug my own music in. Free weights, medicine balls, exercise balls, threadmills, rowing machines, stationary bikes and all the machines that you can ask for. Only improvement is they need a proper chinup bar as the ceiling is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysey.:
    I like the words ‘bafflegab’ and ‘subvention’ used in this discussion.

Like all of you guys I’m also looking for a cheap gym only in 2019...
    Nothing has changed since 2010, except that California went bust and was resurrected as Goji. And inflation.