Like Tree212Likes

Application for naturalization as a Chinese national

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38

Hi Sana

you got reply on your application?

Hello Fahad

did they approved your application?

Guys i lost the naturalisation letter, consul officials took the original one, will it still be ok if i got the reference number with me

Hi,

Would be great if get some guidance on one of the fields usually mentioned in the surrender/renunciation certificate to be produced for application of naturalization certificate and HK passport.
    There is a field named 'Foreign Nationality Acquisition Date' but in case of Naturalization Foreign nationality is not yet obtained hence any suggestion what was mentioned by previous applicants?

Quote Originally Posted by anandisonlline:
    Hi,

Would be great if get some guidance on one of the fields usually mentioned in the surrender/renunciation certificate to be produced for application of naturalization certificate and HK passport.
    There is a field named 'Foreign Nationality Acquisition Date' but in case of Naturalization Foreign nationality is not yet obtained hence any suggestion what was mentioned by previous applicants?
    I would suggest keep it empty and ask the officer accepting the application, BLS are notorious for making fuss over small things..

Naturalization

Anyone got approval on Naturalization application recently?

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38