Like Tree21Likes

Need help with ESA Lesson Plan - Calling all TESOL / TEFL English Teachers

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Good day.
    I am yet to submit my second version of the lesson plan. I was quite confident with my first draft but the feedback I received has made me very nervous. How did your submission go?

Hello. I am also curious about the turn out in the lesson plans. I am down to my last submission and would greatly appreciate someone to help take a look at my feedback and on what I have changed in my new lesson plan on present continuous tense.

Hi everyone,Is there anyone who can help me with my lesson plan? I´m doing the 120 hours course of ITTT. I went through the lessons smoothly but the final assignment gave me some drawback. I´ve already failed twice. I have to make a lesson plan for an intermediate class and the subject is the introduction of second and third conditional. I would really like somebody to have a look at my plan and give me some pointers.Thanks in advance.

Hello! I am also working on my final submission for an ESA lesson plan on the present continuous tense. Please reply if there is anyone who I can share my plan with and get some pointers! Thanks in advance!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8