Looking for some Musicians

Closed Thread

Looking for some Musicians

Hey, I'm a 24 year old vocalist/guitarist looking for other musicians to jam with. I enjoy any sort of rock music so let me know if you're interested!

How long have you been playing? What kind of level are you at?

14 years playing guitar. I've been in bands for the past 8 years playing live in Canada. I'm primarily a rhythm guitarist, so that's my forte.

HI I'm 25yo ken i play piano and make music in logic pro. I like to jam as a keyboard player but ur lackin a drummer I can play the drum in midi instead

I only know a bit of guitar but i sing and rap

I've been playing guitar for about a year...I also have a place in NTs where we could jam.

That's if you guys could put up with an oldie, I'm 42,

Last edited by Enderman; 27-06-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Blues rock band looking for male or female keyboardist and sax player.we do covers by Stevie Ray Vaughn, BB king,Jeff Healey,bad company etc. also working on some original material.
    Do msg me if you are interested,
    we are aiming to play for the "picnic in the park" gig at DB in spring,

Hey Guys.. I'm just getting back into guitar myself, I'm 37 yo living in Yuen Long. I love rock music [lots of different stuff] and would love to find people to jam with.. if you fancy it please send me a message or whatsapp 6152 5166

Anyone reading this at all who is keen to start a band or just practice feel free to add my number

Last edited by We5ty78; 13-10-2015 at 12:20 PM.

Metal core

Hello, I am looking for a metal vocalist and a bassist in my band. we have six heavy songs already composed. please whatsapp 62975452 if anyone is interested. we are very friendly and open ☺
    Thank you.

hello old man.i play guitar also. lets jam someday. i have a drummer too. i love jamming