Like Tree15Likes

Surgical Abortion in HK for a Non-Resident

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This is a 5 yo quote I received to give you some idea of the difference in pricing for the surgery according to the room type.

jgl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Hi Karen am so sorry you're going through this. I would recommend seeing a private Dr. There is a list of popular Drs on GeoBaby but the name I keep hearing over and over is Edmund hon. He's got a great bedside manner and his rates are reasonable
    Having used him, I would strongly recommend against this doctor. We found that he was pretty much all bedside manner and salesmanship- when it came to running through the most appropriate medical protocol it was a complete waste of our time and money. Basically he skipped an obvious testing option that other OBs (here and in the US) seemed to regard as a basic first step, which caused us to waste time in a treatment option that turned out to be unsuited to us.

We had even explicitly asked about this test, and were told that we didn't have to bother. When we had the test done elsewhere, it was pretty obvious to us that we should have pursued a different treatment right off the bat.
    Last edited by jgl; 03-09-2015 at 06:06 PM.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Hi Karen Claire,

Could you tell us finally :

- Where you did your abortion ?
    - How much did you pay ?
    - How can I do to do the same ?

Thank you very much !
    Ched