Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By big_panda

contracts

Closed Thread

contracts

I'm subscribed to china mobile's lite data plan
    I dont like it I keep getting low signal even in the city.anyway the question is what happens if i ignore my 1 year contract? will I go to jail? I'm thinking of moving to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody000:
    I'm subscribed to china mobile's lite data plan
    I dont like it I keep getting low signal even in the city.anyway the question is what happens if i ignore my 1 year contract? will I go to jail? I'm thinking of moving to 3.
    No, you will not go to he jail. They will chase you for the money. May employ a collection agency to h arras you.

It is a civil offence / contractual obligation, no jail, but the provider may send your bill to a collection agency to handle.

Probably something to do with subscribing to the lite plan. Upgrade to LTE/4G.

shri likes this.

haha I'm a student Im broke :P

Why would you think you would go to jail, you moron. But if you keep messing up, you'll be blacklisted and not be able to get a phone anywhere. Just use the prepaid services if you can't afford it, and your phone shuts off until you reload it.

Eventually, if you plan to stay in HK, you will need to pay the $1500. And I'm sure the costs will be 10k in 10 years. This could potentially go on your credit report, no cars, no houses, but if you have no hopes for that, then doesn't matter anyway.