Like Tree33Likes

Old China Hand

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Barely made it a year
    I found the BK's in HK never had a smokey/firey flavour to them, I attribute this in no small part to their downfall

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I found the BK's in HK never had a smokey/firey flavour to them, I attribute this in no small part to their downfall
    everything is microwaved ewwwwww 60+$ for a sloppy burger set, shit, iIll just stick to my big mac meals.

Back on topic, I hope they re-open a China Town set up bar in Stickys, that old bar was very nice in the past.
    Last edited by wtbhotia; 25-11-2015 at 10:35 AM.

that would be nice if they open some kind of old HK style Wanchai bar, with old decoration etc....

I think there are still a few of them around 3 or so in Kowloon and NT. The one on the Peak and one in the Airport.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter White:
    I think there are still a few of them around 3 or so in Kowloon and NT. The one on the Peak and one in the Airport.
    AFAIK the one at the airport is operated by a different company to the ones elsewhere in town ...

Yes, the one in the Airport and the Peak locations are operated by a different company.

the first week i started my job... i expensed my dinner with the bill from "sticky fingers". luckily it showed as some entertainment company on my amex statement. my secretary had one less thing to talk about me in the office.

Quote Originally Posted by latex:
    the first week i started my job... i expensed my dinner with the bill from "sticky fingers". luckily it showed as some entertainment company on my amex statement. my secretary had one less thing to talk about me in the office.
    Your lucky, I once had a head and back massage at Schipol airport and it came up as "Amsterdam massage parlour".
    Nep likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5