Like Tree3Likes

No degree but a HKID

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Why do you post here???? Just send in your resume, and explain you have lots of experience and can do the job! For 10 who say no, 1 may say yes!

Well I just posted here to get ideas. Now that I understand how agents may ignore my resume and why, I know that if I apply to one I have to very carefully craft my resume to account for that potential. Good to know.

scrambler likes this.

in my experience its got a degree but no idea.. the HKID issue being bypassed may open doors - networking is what u need to do when u get here

I'm in a similar position, I worked for some major financial and PE companies in administration/office management and have plenty of experience. However due to personal reasons I didn't complete my degree, back home that's never stopped me getting jobs (in fact recruiters are usually all over my cv) but here I'm finding it so hard to get an office job. In the end I'm working PT in retail, fine for the moment but I would like a proper salary! I'm considering going down the tutoring line but I'd rather be working with adults, most recruitment agents say there is little out there for non Canto speakers.

if you can provide some documentation of your previous working experiences, that might come in handy