Like Tree38Likes

Sunny Bay Car Park

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by dossier:
    Thanks. Is there always enough space at the Sunny Bay car park to park?
    PLENTY but expect to walk a bit as the further you move away from the MTR the more space there is LOL

As you enter, the left side is for hourly parking, the right side is for monthly parking, as soon as you enter, get out and go to the ticket guy to get your ticket then look for a space.

What about commuting for weekday office hours?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    I was there on Halloween night Oct 31st 2015, parked at Sunny bay to go to DB for the kid. 3-4 hour parking paid around 44 or 47$. Definitely did not pay more than 50$.
    Also should note that Sunny Bay Carpark lies inside the lantau link tollway, so add $30 for toll fee (it is a one way only toll thankfully)

What about commuting for weekday office hours?
    do you mean park in sunny bay day time, then mtr from sunny bay to your work? or you work in lantau and park in sunny bay for work?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    do you mean park in sunny bay day time, then mtr from sunny bay to your work? or you work in lantau and park in sunny bay for work?
    Thanks. I mean using sunny bay as a park n ride solution for getting into the mtr to Kowloon / HK island

Thanks. I mean using sunny bay as a park n ride solution for getting into the mtr to Kowloon / HK island
    tung chung line is quite frequent service during rush hour, not so other times ( sometimes as long as 10 mins)

Where do you live? I can't see using the Sunny Bay as a park n ride into HK Island or Kowloon. Kam Sheung, Tsing Yi or Kowloon would be better.

I think it is most convient for those people who live in Discovery Bay or are traveling into Discovery Bay to get to areas in the New Territories.

If you are going to HK Island or TST area, using the MTR or Ferry Service makes far more sense.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6