Like Tree6Likes

Terminating lease on commencement day (6 months lease, 2 people)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

141 is what you need to look at. Don't do it at work though. I only know about 141 cause Jimbo told me.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    141 is what you need to look at. Don't do it at work though. I only know about 141 cause Jimbo told me.
    ha ha i tried posting the full site but as expected It got deleted. I sent Otho a PM with the full website details

Quote Originally Posted by Otho:

We checked it on Google by searching the address and the links were to prostitute websites. Is it possible to check this from some more official registry?
    Yes, just go to whorehouses.gov.hk for a full official listing. Let's join hands to build a better Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    You owe me for introducing you to wife number 2 and 3
    pin likes this.

A few friends visited Hong Kong last year, they were backpacking and rented a tiny Airbnb apartment in Jordan. The exterior of the building seemed harmless enough, but the area is just shady. My friend's Mexican-Chinese girlfriend was harassed when we were crossing the road to 7-11, this guy touched her inappropriately even though there were 5 of us standing around. Needless to say, they moved out within two days - she was catcalled over and over so its definitely not an isolated incident.

So... for those who said that having one or two sex workers in the building doesn't matter - as long as its on a different floor. I think you guys are too decent, and give horny patrons of sex workers too much benefit of the doubt.

I can read and speak Cantonese, so if you need any help pushing your agent about, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by alph:
    A few friends visited Hong Kong last year, they were backpacking and rented a tiny Airbnb apartment in Jordan. The exterior of the building seemed harmless enough, but the area is just shady. My friend's Mexican-Chinese girlfriend was harassed when we were crossing the road to 7-11, this guy touched her inappropriately even though there were 5 of us standing around. Needless to say, they moved out within two days - she was catcalled over and over so its definitely not an isolated incident.

So... for those who said that having one or two sex workers in the building doesn't matter - as long as its on a different floor. I think you guys are too decent, and give horny patrons of sex workers too much benefit of the doubt.

I can read and speak Cantonese, so if you need any help pushing your agent about, let me know.
    this sounds like Kowloon, seen that happened around Shanghai Street, creepy old men catcalling young ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by alph:
    I'm pretty sure that was because you were in jordan. Even if you were at a 5* hotel, you'd be hassled depending on which street you were crossing.

BTW: I dont go there very often but last time we had a tourist relative in town, we took them to the Temple Street night market - for the first time ever, I saw street walkers there and were openly plying their trade...
    The building I lived in was in Causewaybay, rigtt across the street from a church with bells that rang on Sundays. Me & wife came and went in all hours of day and night during our younger years - never had any hassles.

It was pretty obvious which doors were hookers and the johns but we never had the drunks, noise etc etc. Obviously location will matter...

Pretty much any of the older buildings in Kowloon will have brothels.

Price Edward, Shamshuipo, Mongkok, Jordan Especially so.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4