Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 24601

English for Cantonese

Closed Thread

English for Cantonese

Hello,

I'm a BBC guy who has recently moved to HK with my bank. I understand Cantonese but want to improve my speaking skills so am looking for someone to practise with. In exchange, I can help improve your written and spoken English.

Please PM if you're interested and we can arrange to practise. I live in eastern district but can meet anywhere HK island or Kowloon side

Last edited by 24601; 19-11-2015 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Additional text
    Shirleyslchan likes this.

Hi,

This is Shirley. I speak both Cantonese and mandarian, and wanna improve my speaking English.
    If you don't mind, I would like to be your language partner. We can have a causal talk if you are available. Thanks.

Regards,
    Shirley

exchange languages

hi shirley,
    nice to meet you here.
    i am anthony, chinese but have been working and studying abroad. I speak fluent english and cantonese & hope i can give you a helping hand.
    During spare time i like playing badminton and squash.
    how about u?
    Cheers,
    Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I've just send you a PM, see if u can get it

BBC's are the way to go

hi shirley,
    good day.
    sorry i dont get yr PM.
    can u send yr whatsapp?
    Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by 24601:
    Hello,

I'm a BBC guy who has recently moved to HK with my bank. I understand Cantonese but want to improve my speaking skills so am looking for someone to practise with. In exchange, I can help improve your written and spoken English.

Please PM if you're interested and we can arrange to practise. I live in eastern district but can meet anywhere HK island or Kowloon side

Hi~
    Welcome to Hong Kong. I'm Rachel from Hong Kong. I can speak Canto and want to improve my English.
    We can practice together. Also I can take you to visit HK in free time if you don't mind.
    Last edited by pasta2015; 03-12-2015 at 03:02 PM.

Hi Rachel,
    nice to meet you here
    i can help you with my English.
    you can PM if you wish to improve yr english.

Hi Anthony, hope all is well, do u still need more language partner? pls pm me if you interested. Thank you. Edith