California fitness ?

Closed Thread

California fitness ?

Hello everyone,

Im in hongkong for 2 weeks and want to get a weekcard at one of the california fitness gyms

Is there a specific one which stands out from the rest and does anyone have experience with the one newly opened in tuen mun?

Im thinking either joining tst , causeway bay or tuen mun but im open for reccomendations.

thanks

Last edited by Jeff7?; 25-11-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Forget about joining a gym when you are on a two weeks holiday. Go outside and do body weight exercises and it is the best weather for hiking right now.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Just don't give any credit card details.

Dont worry i know all these tricks they are trying they are not getting anything.

was just wondering about which location to go

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I'm guessing the 'action' that went on in the Wanchai branch has moved to the Causeway Bay one. But if you want to avoid that, don't go there in the evenings. And, alternatively, if you don't want to avoid that...

But what is wrong with going to the one nearest where you'll be staying? Bit of a drag spending your holiday commuting.

@Deleted - some of the serviced apartments / AirBnB outlets apparently have arrangements with some of the chain gyms.

Thanks everyone for your replys. Went to the tuen mun one today but its too small for my liking. Feels cramped up.
    @Claire I dont mind a bit traveling since i usually combine a gym session with some shopping so dont need to be necessary close to where i am staying