Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By BBC2010

MAIGE BOX - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Closed Thread

MAIGE BOX - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Created a Thread for people who have questions or answers to the Maige Box.

Latest update on the MaigeTV i rec'd on 24/11/15....

Dear Customer!

The Maige TV service is experiencing server problems. This affects the live channels, VOD content should work fine.

The factory is currently working on a permanent solution to prevent such issues in the future. Unfortunately this takes time. Current ETA for recovery is early December. For some channels and locations it might happen sooner though.

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems. The current issue affects most of the Chinese IPTV providers and many of those probably won't survive it. Maige is a big enough service though and will recover once the necessary steps are taken.
    Until then we kindly ask you for patience.

PS: this is an automatic reply. Due to the volume of emails we are unable to answer individually unfortunately. Should you have specific questions or issues not related to the current problem please reply to this email.

Regards,
    Thomas Stevens

shri likes this.

You didn't like the existing thread?
    https://geoexpat.com/forum/123/thread320581.html

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    You didn't like the existing thread?
    https://geoexpat.com/forum/123/thread320581.html
    I did but it got closed down which i thought it was unnecessary..... Esp when the system is at Crucial down time! Maige customer service is sometimes nonexistent so we need a thread to share questions, updates or experience.
    Last edited by BBC2010; 25-11-2015 at 09:13 PM.

Indeed at this point of time, such information is always useful to Maigetv customers.

even my VOD has stopped working FFS or am i the only one LOL

And I'm shutting this one down too.

Reasons: Random people joining just to whinge about Maige going down. We're not a tech support forum for Maige. We're a forum for expats in Hong Kong and some (a very small percentage) happen to have a Maige box.

If you're from HK ... feel free to participate in the tens of thousands of other threads on the forum and take your mind of your maige problems.

I really do not want to answer PMs from belligerent randos from across the planet. Take your complaints to some other part of the interwebs where someone might care.

If and when Maige comes back, you guys can PM me and I'll be happy to re-open.

Last edited by shri; 27-11-2015 at 05:37 PM.