Like Tree39Likes

2016 Hong Kong Rugby 7s Ballot Open

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Was going to make a wisecrack about premature ejection from the pool or something like that ...

But ...

Registration for the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2016 Public Ticket Ballot closed on 31 January 2016. The draw will take place this coming Wednesday 3rd February and winners and non-winners will be notified the same day.

My email confirmation of my registration states the 5th. I just double checked

Name:  ImageUploadedByGeoClicks1454476218.784716.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  141.2 KB

No joy here.....

No why would anyone pay to attend a 3 day drunk-fest?

Quote Originally Posted by Cho-man:
    No why would anyone pay to attend a 3 day drunk-fest?
    I'll regret saying this, but I do think majority of the people at the 7s are sober. I don't like crowds, so I don't go... but the Mrs and son have gone for the last several years and have enjoyed it.

Yes, there is drinking... but then someone as astute, open minded and observant as yourself should well know that there are two sides to every story and perception.
    Cho-man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I'll regret saying this, but I do think majority of the people at the 7s are sober. I don't like crowds, so I don't go... but the Mrs and son have gone for the last several years and have enjoyed it.

Yes, there is drinking... but then someone as astute, open minded and observant as yourself should well know that there are two sides to every story and perception.
    Yes, of course, you are right, there always is.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5