Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oldtimer

Jobs for 14 year old in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Talking Jobs for 14 year old in Hong Kong

Hi!! I am a 14 year old living in Wan Chai and I was wondering if part time jobs were available for my age.

I am experienced in babysitting and tutoring. However, I am also interested to do elderly care and cleaning, as well as housekeeping.

I am also interested to do other sorts of jobs like working for a restaurants or shops if that is lawful for people of my age.

I am comfortable with a moderate salary.

I would suggest you follow and post here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/HongKongTeenPT/

Quote Originally Posted by Shweta Banerjee:
    Hi!! I am a 14 year old living in Wan Chai and I was wondering if part time jobs were available for my age.

I am experienced in babysitting and tutoring. However, I am also interested to do elderly care and cleaning, as well as housekeeping.

I am also interested to do other sorts of jobs like working for a restaurants or shops if that is lawful for people of my age.

I am comfortable with a moderate salary.
    You are allowed to work if you are 14 and above. Check nearest Mcdonald's and KFC
    wtbhotia likes this.

Wan chai has a lot of restaurants and bar..Maybe u can try to apply it.

Job wantef

Hello I am a 13 year old and would also like to get a job for the summer but it is very hard to do in Hong Kong. Does anyone have any offers