Like Tree6Likes

Looking for new friends in Fanling / Sheung Shui

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Lol yeah! Is there a WhatsApp group for this thread? Would be easier that talking here

Quote Originally Posted by Soni758:
    Lol yeah! Is there a WhatsApp group for this thread? Would be easier that talking here
    No but we should create one can organise something all together

Oops...sorry, missed the last few messages. Can I join the whats apps group if there is any? Has anyone on this thread organized a meet up with those who need a good company on this side of HK ?

If anyone want to pm me with their number and i can create a whatsapp group and we can arrange to meet up for drinks or dinner guys let me know

Thanks Brie! Sent you a PM

Office admin ASAP

Oh btw Fanling/sheung shui peeps,

My aunt runs a English Tutoring company in Sheung shui and needs a office admin person ASAP. If you're in between jobs and need some quick cash, we'd appreciate your help!

Pm me for details xx

Are u still live in fanling or sheung shui? If u interest for simple hiking or cycling. pm me. I live close to you.

Are you guys still in the area?
    I live in Sheung Shui and would love to meet other expats who live nearby.

Cheers!

I'm not sure I'm the kind of connection you're looking for, but I've lived in a village next to the Ng Tung River for the past 10 years. I don't do hiking or jogging, because my main thing is cycling (if you jog along this river, you may well have seen me). There are a lot of good cycling options in the area. I do like a beer (or more), but I tend to drink at home.

You won't be able to persuade me to go either hiking or jogging, but if you fancy a bit of cycling let me know.

I live in Sheung Shui and I am also looking for some sporty friends doing triathlon training during weekend (prefer in the early morning). Since I do my cycling training in weekdays, I prefer to do running and swimming in Fanling, Sheung Shui, Tai Po, or Sha Tin....Interested people please let me know.

Bri83 likes this.