Konka TV Remote Repair Or Replace

Closed Thread

Konka TV Remote Repair Or Replace

Hello Everyone! Any ideas where I can get my tv remote for Konka repaired or replaced? (remote model number is KK-Y323J just in case).

I couldn't find any places online. Tried Sham Shui Po, but they only offered me the "universal remotes" which apparently work only with popular brands like Sony or Phillips.

Appreciate your suggestions. Cheers!

KONKA

Konka hk distributor

The ones in apliu should be able to fix as well.
    What's wrong with it?

Thanks for your suggestions guys! I was not aware of the Apliu street guy, will check with him tomorrow.

I had previously checked the website for Konka, but it only contains TW numbers. I was looking for some hk contact number. Anyways, will try to contact them if they could help.

Thanks for the tips on manual cleaning as well. That's actually my last resort if nothing else works.

just go and get a universal remote.

I got the exact same one from SSP once. Proved to be only as useful as turning the tv on or off. Cannot switch the inputs between hdmi or tv or usb stick, or change any tv settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Megahurtz1902:
    I got the exact same one from SSP once. Proved to be only as useful as turning the tv on or off. Cannot switch the inputs between hdmi or tv or usb stick, or change any tv settings.
    you either bought the wrong remote or you can program the remote manually.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    KONKA

Konka hk distributor
    Why not write to them (you have to wait up to 10 days as it's Chinese new year) and see how they respond