Like Tree5Likes

Seeking windsurfers!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Red face Seeking beginning windsurfers!

Hi, I just get a basic windsurfing certificate and already fall in love with this sport. Anyone would like to be my partner and practice with me? I could go to any water sports centre in Hong Kong. I pretty much like to practice a lot in the summer holiday.So pls feel free to contact me! I am waiting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by amaris:
    Hi, I just get a basic windsurfing certificate and already fall in love with this sport. Anyone would like to be my partner and practice with me? I could go to any water sports centre in Hong Kong. I pretty much like to practice a lot in the summer holiday.So pls feel free to contact me! I am waiting for you!
    I have friends who love windsurfing and want to sail everywhere, but I no longer do that in the meantime to squeeze some time to do open water swimming, especially when there is little wind.

However, summer is "out of season" for sailing in Hong Kong, either there is little wind or there is typhoon. Autumn and winter will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tsang:
    I have friends who love windsurfing and want to sail everywhere, but I no longer do that in the meantime to squeeze some time to do open water swimming, especially when there is little wind.

However, summer is "out of season" for sailing in Hong Kong, either there is little wind or there is typhoon. Autumn and winter will be much better.
    Thank you for your tips. However, I am a beginner so little wind is enough for me. I cannot handle powerful wind..... and my only spare time is summer holiday. Could you please ask your friends if they would like to accept me to practice along? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amaris:
    Thank you for your tips. However, I am a beginner so little wind is enough for me. I cannot handle powerful wind..... and my only spare time is summer holiday. Could you please ask your friends if they would like to accept me to practice along? Thanks
    They are very advanced now and like to sail in strong wind, like BF 5+ or even up to gale force. They have recently gone on a trip to Penghu to do windsurfing because Penghu is known to be windy. Some of them have their own board. May I know more about your background so I can introduce you to them?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5