Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wtbhotia

Tinkerbell

Closed Thread

Tinkerbell

A dear friend of mine is leaving HK, on Tuesday, and I'm thinking of getting her a little gift.

What would be ideal would be something Tinkerbell related as she's very fond of that character. I can't seem to recall anything Tinkerbell in HK that I've seen, I'm guessing Peter Pan is/was never really big here.

Anyone seen any about? I've realistically only got up to Monday to get the gift.

I've searched online and I've seen a Pandora Tinkerbell pendant thing, but I don't know if they have it in the shops here and Pandora isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Cool

The obvious solution would cost you money, time, and your soul...

As I recall, HK Disneyland's shops covered every character the last time we visited... the most germane would be their "trading pins" -- collectible pins with Hong Kong represented thematically or in outright wording. Example:

Disney Pin Tinkerbell Magic Castle Mickey Donald HK Disneyland 2014 Pin Blue | eBay

That particular vendor lists themselves from China.... even from Hong Kong perhaps?

Barring that, you can always print out this magnificent JPEG for her to frame back home...

Name:  tinkerhead.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  1.18 MB

No way am I going to trek to Disneyland through all the crowd to get something!

Wtbhotia: yeah that's the one I saw. Don't have time to order online and have it delivered, so will pop into the TST store tomorrow and see if they sell it there.