Cantonese speaking group is looking for new members who wish to improve Cantonese

Closed Thread

Cantonese speaking group is looking for new members who wish to improve Cantonese

We are a Cantonese speaking group with a few fluent Cantonese speakers, and our group is looking for serious new members who wish to improve Cantonese.

Ideally, our Cantonese activities will focus on speaking and discussion. Members can choose their own topics and speak about them, there will be feedbacks from fellow members afterwards. Discuss on a variety of topics related to Hong Kong or the Chinese/Cantonese language freely, use your creativity and put in new ideas.

Another fun activity we plan to have is learning Cantonese vocabulary through Cantonese songs. Choose your favourite songs, listen to them, pick some words from the lyrics. Our fluent Cantonese members will explain to you their meaning and how and when to use them.

The ability to read and write Cantonese or Chinese is not required for the activities. There are quotas and a few quotas are reserved for new members who are fluent in english or a few other asian and european languages to have real language exchanges in two directions.

And if you are a fluent Cantonese speaker who wish to learn or improve English or other languages. You can join too when our group have members who are fluent in the language you are interested.

Last edited by nicwzviva; 17-02-2016 at 07:32 PM.

When and where do you guys meet?

Any random date when there are enough people. Place is Kowloon or hk island near mtr stations.

we welcome anyone to give some new ideas on what to do in the meet ups

i'm interested give us a shout when you have a date in mind

same here. HK Island is best for me but I dont mind going overseas to Kowloon as well.

Last edited by Beardan; 22-02-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Hi there! Is this group still on? Feel free to let me know if there is a meetup. I could share a bit on Cantonese. Cheers!

Hello

Hello,if the group is still on,i really would like to join u guys