Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By michellejg
  • 1 Post By sunshinesky

Native English speaker wanting to practice Cantonese (FANLING/N.T)

Closed Thread

Smile Native English speaker wanting to practice Cantonese (FANLING/N.T)

Hello! I am a BBC who will return to HK in June for a few months, I would love to practice my Cantonese to learn more useful vocabularly with a native Canto speaker preferably (but not necessarily) around the Fanling/general N.T. area. In the meantime, you can PM me to exchange WhatsApp details.

~ Jodie

Last edited by jwkw; 28-02-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Wow. Nice. I'm in Tai Wai (Southern Sha Tin). Available to have a chat during... about 5:30 to 7 p m on weekdays?

Quote Originally Posted by jwkw:
    Hello! I am a BBC who will return to HK in June for a few months, I would love to practice my Cantonese to learn more useful vocabularly with a native Canto speaker preferably (but not necessarily) around the Fanling/general N.T. area. In the meantime, you can PM me to exchange WhatsApp details.

~ Jodie
    try the BBC & friends in hk facebook group

plenty of people and westerners expats who want to practice cantonese, some even can only speak basic words, many of them based on NT

Quote Originally Posted by jwkw:

~ Jodie
    also try BBC facebook group, before you leave, plenty of great cantonese and even hakka speakers

Hi there,

This is Anson from Fanling. Native Cantonese speaker. Let me know if there is a meetup or something. Cheers!

hi jodie,
    i hope to improve my english. i can practice cantonese with you. i am hk girl.

rajesh-ind likes this.

Hi Jodie,

I'm also a bbc living in fanling

rajesh-ind likes this.

Hi Jodie, I'm HK girl living in Tai Po, I'm free on coming couple months. We can meet up in NT to practice language