Like Tree8Likes

HSBC Visa Card Annual Fee Waiver Number

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My HSBC Visa Signature Card annual fee just hit my account, and I called the automated system.
    2 for English ->3 for credit card services ->(enter your relevant credit card number followed by the # key)->(I then have to say "I will need your help with something."->Press 0 (I think)->Press 5 (The system asks you to enter your card number, which doesn't make any sense since you already did that earlier, so just wait and eventually the automated system will say your annual fee waiver application has been accepted.->You can write down the reference number that is only read out once, but I'd say that's unnecessary. You can then hang up or press 9 to hang up.

Good luck to everyone in remembering to waive their annual credit card fees (where possible). Not giving HSBC 2,000HKD for an annual credit card fee by a fairly simple call (I kept trying to enter my credit card number the second time and it would end my call, so I kept calling back until I finally did nothing but listen to the automated system say it accepted my annual fee waiver application.

drumbrake and Paxbritannia like this.

I did it too recently for one of my cards - makes you feel like a valued customer.