Like Tree72Likes

Heinz 70% less fat salad cream

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

I ate a salad today for lunch. Romaine, arugula, cabbage, baby broccoli, tomatoes, chicken breast, and lentils.

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    I ate a salad today for lunch. Romaine, arugula, cabbage, baby broccoli, tomatoes, chicken breast, and lentils.
    You realize you're posting this at 8:30 am here.
    @HK_Katherine I find the discussion interesting about what people deem healthy or not. I also have this aversion to anything "low fat".... actually, it's a slow day....

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    You realize you're posting this at 8:30 am here.
    Yes. That is why I didn't mention the two Martinis that accompanied my lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Yes. That is why I didn't mention the two Martinis that accompanied my lunch.
    Well that still doesn't make sense....

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Having been on this site for years I expect this kind of self righteous pontificating irrelevant to the subject. But at least do it on a recent thread. Thanks to the helpful posts above I ordered my 70 percent fat free salad cream online and it arrived last week. It's delicious. Just what I wanted. Thanks so much to those who spent time digging out potential websites and to the person who offered to buy some and post and the person who offered to make up an order if I needed to buy in bulk to make it work ( it ended up not working that way, possibly because its so heavy) . You guys are the best. The self righteous not so much. It's a dressing ffs. Not the main course.
    I hope you realise that you are guilty of exactly the same thing yourself in tons of other threads on this forum, and that there is nothing wrong with this and it's how the Internet and forums work. On a discussion of where to buy a certain type of salad dressing it is perfectly acceptable for people to discuss other types of salad dressings. Just like when someone asks where to live close to an MTR station it is perfectly acceptable for you to jump in and discuss how good buses are.
    TheBrit likes this.

Well that still doesn't make sense....
    His post made perfect sense to me. And actually many nations eat salad for breakfast anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    His post made perfect sense to me. And actually many nations eat salad for breakfast anyway!
    Two martinis for lunch?

Two martinis for lunch?
    Pure hyperbole.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Katherine, (sorry if I missed) how long did the order take to arrive and was everything well packed?

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Katherine, (sorry if I missed) how long did the order take to arrive and was everything well packed?
    It came really quickly. Perhaps one week? I was travelling so didn't keep track. OK ... it arrived Thursday last week so the 11th. Now I will go back up this thread and find out when I ordered.... and edit... hold tight...

EDIT - so I ordered it on the 2nd and it came on the 11th - 9 days. It felt faster. They quoted 10-15 I think so they beat their own estimate.

Packaging - none. They were in a small box that was exactly the right size to fit 3 bottles very snugly so didn't really need any packaging and they arrived fine. They had selotaped the lids down to prevent them opening in transit which was good.
    Claire ex-ax, emx and AGxM like this.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7