Like Tree10Likes

Windows 10 problems and various questions

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I'll put my Windows 10 question here and see if anyone can help me.

Today I noticed that whenever I right click on a drive in Windows Explorer, the program will crash to desktop. The most annoying thing about this is I can't eject my USB drives properly unless I disable the controller in Control Panel or switch off the PC. Does anyone have a fix for this? Right-clicking on files and folders is fine.

Something is messing up your context menu. Probably a new installed or updated third party software.

I suggest you to download ccleaner software and install it

After installing, goto tools menu, then click startup, then select context menu tab. You will see a list. Try to disable the menu options which is listed under the key as drive. If thats doestnt work disable the one which has key listed as directory...

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    Something is messing up your context menu. Probably a new installed or updated third party software.

I suggest you to download ccleaner software and install it

After installing, goto tools menu, then click startup, then select context menu tab. You will see a list. Try to disable the menu options which is listed under the key as drive. If thats doestnt work disable the one which has key listed as directory...
    Thanks, will give this a go in the next few days.