Like Tree30Likes

Silly new Ikea policy

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

If you don't assemble the Ikea correctly, it's rubbish.

Agreed, second hand furnitures from Tequila Kola and the likes are perfect furnitures that will last longer than we will.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyOldPom:
    Ikea is all about self assembly, in the end you got home delivery and assembled it yourself. Isn't this exactly the perfect Ikea model? I just ordered wardrobes and they said I had to fix them to the wall, I just said yeah whatever and they got delivered 4 days later. I honestly don't see what you are complaining about. Yes, if they fit them they will be liable so they have to do it right....come on, no one ever has screwed their billy bookcase to the wall!
    Yes I don't mind self assembly but the point is I had to jump through all those hoops before I had the chance to assemble my own furniture...I was ready to pick it up and assemble it last weekend but because of what happened, I couldn't and a lot more time was wasted because of that
    shri likes this.

Time to get your SPRIDD on . . . which sounds obscene until you learn it's a new Ikea collection. Then after seeing the collection, you realize you were right in the first place, it's obscene-ly ugly.

Ikea just debuted a bizarre new collection inspired by 'today’s nomadic youth' — take a look - SFGate