Like Tree28Likes

HK Air Conditioner Reviews / Ratings?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Original Post Deleted
    Haha this is exactly what Aston Martin did to a Toyota IQ when they were trying to fudge their govt regulatory co2 emissions figures based on their model range average CO2 figures back in 2012.

Technically it is vin plated as an Aston Martin, and unlike its rather common Toyota badged counterpart, it is worth considerably more on the used car market in the UK, due to rarity because, Aston Martin never sold anywhere near the 4000 units per annum that they originally forecasted and only ended up selling 150 units!

Also, back in 2012, trying to sell what was essentially a cosmetically tarted up Toyota IQ for £32,000 really was trying to turn poo into strawberry jam.lol Millennial Wood ducks still buy them though, you will find it pretty hard to find one selling for less than what they sold for brand new,today. So,thanks to the woody's, prices for this rare Aston iteration, Cygnets are appreciating in value. Ha Ha @Coolboy better hurry before prices of them get out of reach he he.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Haha this is exactly what Aston Martin did to a Toyota IQ when they were trying to fudge their govt regulatory co2 emissions figures based on their model range average CO2 figures back in 2012.

Technically it is vin plated as an Aston Martin, and unlike its rather common Toyota badged counterpart, it is worth considerably more on the used car market in the UK, due to rarity because, Aston Martin never sold anywhere near the 4000 units per annum that they originally forecasted and only ended up selling 150 units!

Also, back in 2012, trying to sell what was essentially a cosmetically tarted up Toyota IQ for £32,000 really was trying to turn poo into strawberry jam.lol Millennial Wood ducks still buy them though, you will find it pretty hard to find one selling for less than what they sold for brand new,today. So,thanks to the woody's, prices for this rare Aston iteration, Cygnets are appreciating in value. Ha Ha @Coolboy better hurry before prices of them get out of reach he he.

Haha, that's not the "kind" of Aston I am looking for. Besides, my budget for a new car is now used up, I just bought my present bimmer a few months ago. Not looking to buy another car just yet...at least I can't afford to right now, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert:
    don't buy Samsung
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by ramelec:
    Why?
    because it will fall apart and nobody carries spares

Quote Originally Posted by ramelec:
    I am now choosing between Rasonic vs Samsung AC for my home...which one do you guys recommend?
    In terms of comfort of cooling and after sales service
    Thanks
    not sure why you are going after these. I never use any of these.

Carrier ACs are best. Have been using for so long . comfort, no noise, built-in air quality filters, timers, self mode, and heaters. Hit me up if you need one, i can help you source.
    Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert:
    because it will fall apart and nobody carries spares
    Be careful buying Korean products. They are made to fail and to maximize revenue streams/ minimize utility.

Nothing is more refreshing than a few splashes of water dropping on your head, from the AC external unit, while walking on a congested pavement.
    blandy62 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4