Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By golfingrob
  • 1 Post By Eddy Mundo

Where can I watch The Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462?

Closed Thread

Exclamation Where can I watch The Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462?

I'm looking for a site where I can watch The Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462. I moved from the U.S. It's very unfortunately Amazon Prime Videos and Hulu can't be viewed in HK. Netflix can be viewed but only has the old seasons of The Walking Dead. I've found a Chinese site 8drama.com which has all 3 shows, but the video resolution is bad. Does anybody know of any site that has those shows? I don't mind paying since I used to paid for Hulu and Amazon Prime.

I use amazon fire tv stick here. Can watch all the Walking Dead seasons.

But you don't need to buy any hardware... you can just use the Amazon video app to view stuff.

You just need to sign up with an ip unblocker. I use SimpleTelly USD$4 a month.

Last edited by mrdollars; 15-09-2016 at 11:07 AM.

WALKING DEAD

Try buying an UN_BLOCK decoder. Cost $600-$800 and they can shift to English for you

well worth the money as it has THOUSANDS of movies, shows, series and sports on offer

Rob

mrdollars likes this.

Seriously?? People need to watch three series about zombies??

OK, where to buy an unblock decoder? Is there a subscription charge or is it a one off purchase fee?

Unlocator smart DNS, no need for any physical hardware, cables etc. Around 5$ per month and het hulu, netflix and BBC no problem what so ever

couch tuner?

Tea addict likes this.

i've often watched from website putlocker,is. no need any hard/soft ware, no need apps. but only half day delayed from US show time. all 6 seasons done, the walking dead new season will be coming on 23Oct16.

no need to register also.