Like Tree11Likes

Xiaomi/Redmi/紅米 Note 4 - is out in HK!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Master:
    The hkd1050 is with snapdragon 650. It's the same one they sell for 1299 on the international site.
    驍龍=snapdragon
    I believe this is parallel import goods (according to google translate lol) I don't wanna take the risk though.
    and going to MK is not my option at the moment, so online shopping is really a wonderful choice

FYI - if it is third party, be careful with warranty. We had warranty refused on a Xiaomi band because it was purchased through groupon and the store we picked it up from did not give us an official receipt or something like that.

My Redmi Note 3 has arrived. Happy enough to spend $1299 - but just realized no earphone included
    no biggy. it looks nice and seems quite smooth

The Red Note 4 did not have earphones either. Ended up spending $120-150 extra and got the value pack which included the screen protector, smart case, 10000 mh charger and earphones.

Just picked up a RedMi Note 4X

seems very good. Snapdragon 625 CPU and a big battery

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Just picked up a RedMi Note 4X

seems very good. Snapdragon 625 CPU and a big battery
    The son and Mrs are very happy with theirs. Seriously thinking of getting one to replace my nexus 5x which has a broken ringer.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    The son and Mrs are very happy with theirs. Seriously thinking of getting one to replace my nexus 5x which has a broken ringer.
    I need to replace my 5X - was thinking of the latest OnePlus but will wait to hear your expert decision

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5