Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By huja
  • 1 Post By chingleutsch

Macau - Hidden Gems

Closed Thread

Macau - Hidden Gems

https://www.timeout.com/hong-kong/bl...u-about-092916
    imparanoic and DirtyHairy like this.

Now that they've posted that, the selfie sticks will be on their way!

Yeah. My brother in law lives in Zhuhai and works in Macau...he knows all the best restaurants and I've almost never see westerners or anyone who looks like a tourist in those places. That said, IMO, Zhuhai is much more interesting than Macau...

If you're not going for the gambling and you've been to Macau before, may I suggest trying Zhuhai? You won't regret it...

I noticed there is a direct ferry to Zhuhai from Tuen Mun (@HK_Katherine) running now for those of us living in the pretty parts of HK! ;-)

Of course there's more room for nooks and crannies in a city of 2,000,000 than there is in one of 500,000...

I'm happy for everyone to toddle off to Zhuhai, AND that timeout didn't "out" any of my favourite Macau places

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    Of course there's more room for nooks and crannies in a city of 2,000,000 than there is in one of 500,000...

I'm happy for everyone to toddle off to Zhuhai, AND that timeout didn't "out" any of my favourite Macau places
    I agree, I have a few of my own I lived there in the mid 60s so knew (and know) the old Macau fairly well