Like Tree32Likes

Helper suspected of horrible crime

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant:
    It's even worse for people with kids that have special needs. Here's a recent case of a family suicide in Sydney.

Davidson family deaths: Having kids with autism makes life really hard
    Wow!!! Makes me want to run to the hospital and get my tubes tied! Boys and girls, please don't have children too late! It's one of the factors acknowledged for autism (albeit no real "cause" has ever been identified)!

I've seen friends ripped apart by similar situations.... It's awful. Not worth the risk having kids later (or using artificial methods) in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    Anyone who has worked with any locals' children at any educational institutions here will understand what you are referring to. I certainly do, the teachers of kindergarteners and primary school students can attest to opinion that the parents here are mostly only useful for procreating and spoiling their progeny useless whilst their offspring run amok like screaming, crying, maniacal and high-pitched drunkards.

Not that I am justifying the murder
    but I can absolutely comprehend how easy it is to be driven over the edge when stuck with no recourse in the presence of a hysterical infant banshee.
    Totally ridiculous comment, but anyway it's an Indian family so whatever locals do is irrelevant. Also all 2 year olds cry and throw tantrums sometimes. Or maybe share your secrets of how you keep toddlers sitting quietly all day.

Kids acting up doesn't make caretakers kill them. There's something wrong with a person who does this. We can perhaps learn something that helps us understand what made them snap, but blaming kids for being kids or one culture's parenting methods for CHILD MURDER seems totally absurd to me.

From geoexpat to geocrime.

Interesting discussions on all these threads.

Elegiaque and kimwy66 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Siu King:
    From geoexpat to geocrime.

Interesting discussions on all these threads.
    Was thinking 12 Angry Geoxpaters...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4