Like Tree176Likes

Hiring My Filipina Girlfriend as my DH

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Pregnancy and 90% of victims of partner abuse - yeah sex is super safe for women.
    Dont get me started on domestic violence. Poor life choices is the problem for women. Picking garbage men and not realizing the toxic abusive relationship until its too late.

90% of these domestic violence is preventable and can be resolved if the women just leaves.

Random street rape is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    She has been in a relationship with him for five years which would give her, and him, a good idea, even if not all those five years were together.
    Maybe, maybe not. Seen nasty divorces after 20 years together so time is not the only indicator.
    Larah1992, Skyhook and hongkong7 like this.

Perhaps if helpers were actually paid a decent living wage for HK the very small percentage of bad apples wouldn't feel the need for the actions outlined in this thread.

For every bad apple I am guessing there are at least multiples of equivalents in the employer stakes and no I am not just talking local employers.

Canada has the right model for helpers. If only we could meet that half way.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13