Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jimbo
  • 2 Post By jimbo
  • 1 Post By emx

seek low cost generice drugs

Closed Thread

seek low cost generice drugs

please tell me how to find reasonably priced drugs store in Kowloon side?

I have my California doctor's prescription of high blood pressure drugs and Ambien.
    Do we have low cost drug stores similar cost to warehouse stores such as Costco and Walmart here?

Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by young707:
    please tell me how to find reasonably priced drugs store in Kowloon side?

I have my California doctor's prescription of high blood pressure drugs and Ambient.
    Might be of use in California but not much use here. Have you been to a local doctor to get a local prescription written? Generally local GPs will give a few days - a week's worth of drugs as part of their consultation fee ($250-$350 HKD).

Do we have low cost drug stores similar cost to warehouse stores such as Costco and Walmart here
    Nope.

Try the local pharmacies with the rx sign.

Prices will vary so ask around.

An example, I'm on medication for cholesterol and one pharmacy charged me $230 for a months supply, another one charged me $65 for the same medication from the same manufacturer etc.

I'm on ramipril for example, You might not get the exact one you've been described by your GP but you'll be able to get generic ones.

emx, please recommend any low cost Hong Kong GP to give 2 week's drug on my California doctor's prescription?

Jimbo, please tell me where is your $65 drug store's name and location? Thanks.

Jimbo, please tell me where is your $65 drug store's name and location? Thanks.
    They're everywhere.
    Pretty much any of the local pharmacies with the rx sign can obtain these generic medication, prices will of course vary.

Just avoid the ones in the main tourist areas.

Mine was in Mongkok on argyle st
    young707 and shri like this.

jimbo, thanks. Are you talking about this drug store near the corner at Argyle and Tong Choi Street?

jimbo, thanks. Are you talking about this drug store near the corner at Argyle and Tong Choi Street?
    Yup, there's about three of them right next to each other.

Where Apple jeans is, a bit further up.
    With Apple jeans on your right, walk up a bit and you'll find it there.

It's called Nam Wah Pharmacy
    young707 likes this.

emx, please recommend any low cost Hong Kong GP to give 2 week's drug on my California doctor's prescription?
    shri likes this.

emx, ???

Any GP I can find in listing somewhere?